I was nominated the Sunshine Blogger Award by the fantastic blogger Safiyah! I very much appreciate her writing and sometimes struggle, for a fair world. Thank you very much! 🙂
• Thank the person/persons who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
• Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
I was also received 11 questions from Safiya and here are my answers:
1, What was the last book you read? I read “Dinglarens väg – Vorsnos Drom” a book about Roma people in Sweden. A minority living all over the world.
2, What is your favourite film? Well, American History X, Hotel Rwanda, Schindlers List are three. Couldn’t really choose one.
3, What is your guilty pleasure? Documentaries!
4, Is there something you love which everyone else hates? Greek music. Undoubtedly.
5, When was the last time you changed your mind about something? I change my mind quite often. Or adjust myself as I learn every day.
6, What do you love about your best friend? The ability to share good and bad.
7, What is your favorite word? Freedom is my favorite word. The opposite of chains, oppression, prejudices and a lot of more bad stuff.
8, What was the last thing you learned? Yesterday I learned the difference between Wahhabi and Salafism.
9, If you could live in any country where would you live? Here’s my weirdest answer so far – Syria. Or a similar country. If there were peace and freedom for the people I would go there. I would like to meet the people, see the cultural heritage, enjoy the food, music and learn the language.
10, If you had to live in a period of history, which would it be? I would like to live with the vikings for a short period of time. To learn their survival skills. Cooking, hunting, trading. No, not the raiding.
11, Who was the last person you said ‘I love you’ to? My sister.
(Don’t feel you have to take part but if nominated – know that I spend time at your blog and appreciate what you write. Educational, funny or mind triggering. You’re all great!) Click them and check them out. 🙂
My questions are:
- What is your favorite film?
- What country would you like to get to know, visit?
- What three things would you bring to a deserted island?
- What adds meaning to your life?
- When was the last time you changed your mind about something?
- What was the last thing you learned?
- If it was possible, what historical person would you like to have lunch with?
- What is the most beautiful place you have visited?
- What is the best piece of music? Feel free to add a link.
- Your calendar surprises you with a free day – how do you spend it?
- Describe yourself in a color.